€3,500 Per Month
This luxury villa is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in an exclusive area of Javea close to Javea Golf Club. The sleeps up to 12 people (using extra beds). The house is built to a high standard and the arched tosca stone terrace, typical of this area, offers shade by the pool. The entrance to the villa is through electronic wrought iron gates, where you are greeted by the beautiful landscaped meditteranean gardens.
Accommodation comprises of; Ground floor- a large entrance hall with cloakroom and w.c, a spacious well fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob & dishwasher. Adjacent to kitchen is the utility room with washing machine. We move on into the open plan living & dining areas which overlook the pool area. On this level there are also two bedrooms, both of which have A/C. The bedrooms have en-suite accses to a shared bathroom between the rooms.
Moving on upstairs, we have the master bedroom with en-suite and A/C. A further two bedrooms upstairs; both fitted with A/C share the family bathroom. Two of the upstairs bedrooms have access to the upper terrace which overlooks the pool area.
The pool is approximately 6×12 meters with roman end steps and a cascading horizon in the deep end, and also a pool slide. There is a BBQ house with a bar and bottle fridge and also a separate shower and w.c. Ample sunbeds are provided with terrace furniture for al-fresco dining by the pool. The gardens are landscaped, lawned and securely enclosed. The driveway has ample parking for several cars.
- AIR CONDITIONING: All bedrooms, lounge and dining area are fully air conditioned
- GARDENS: Landscaped with lawns and palm trees
- SWIMMING POOL: Has Roman steps, infinity edge
- BBQ: Features a summer kitchen with BBQ, fridge, hob and sound system
- SUMMER RENTAL: Summer rental from 1595 GBP/week
- WINTER RENTAL: 6 Month winter let from 3,500 Euros/month
- ENCLOSED: The property is accessed through electric gates and is fully fenced
- ALTA TURISTICA: Registered with the Tourist Office VT-445546-A